Our startup accelerator is a 12-week program designed to drive the success & economic impact of our cohort companies. All founders receive designated workspace in the heart of Atlanta and work 1:1 with a team of experienced facilitators, advisors and mentors.
Upon completion of the accelerator program, founders receive an additional 12-months of support – as we are committed to being a continued resource to our portfolio companies as they work to reach their next growth milestones.
Participant Requirement: We have a focus of SaaS companies and Online Marketplaces – serving the lifestyle, finance, education and health sectors. Participating companies must also have one full-time Black or Latinx Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer.
Our Program Value Add
Access to experienced sales, management, growth, and marketing experts who will work alongside your team to guide strategic milestones for your company.
- 1:1s and deep dives with industry experts in marketing, fundraising, product development, pipeline management, talent acquisition and more.
- A Program Lead dedicated to supporting your personal development as a founder & your company’s growth needs.
- Weekly peer-to-peer sessions where founders learn from each other, share best practices and hold each other accountable.
Cohort companies receive a $100K investment and access to follow-on investment opportunities.
- Curated 1:1s with seasoned EiRs to help you craft a strong fundraising strategy, pitch deck and navigate the investment landscape.
- Exposure and funding opportunities in select U.S. markets through our Demo Days & the Vertical404 network.
Access to branding & growth experts to assist in the development of strategic marketing and sales playbook’s that increase your company profile.
- Tailored 1:1s with our experts that will assist in developing a strategy for increasing your market positioning, brand recognition, customer acquisition & retention, strategic partnerships and sales.
Access to a diverse community of advisors, partners, and peers. You’ll work in the heart of Atlanta alongside other high-performing companies in a collaborative and competitive growth environment.
- Access to a designated workspace in heart of downtown Atlanta.
- Access to Atlanta’s startup ecosystem and industry-leading founders from around the country who will provide support & advice for how to scale your company.
- Access to networking, speaking and demo opportunities at regional & national events.
Apply For Cohort #1
Take your startup to the next level with our 12-week program in Atlanta